- Sonata in B-flat Major, K. 333, “Linz“
- Sonata No. 3 in F minor, Op. 5
- Sonata No. 3 in F Major, Op 46
- Sonata No. 3 in F Major, Op. 39
- Nocturne in F-sharp Major, Op. 15 No. 2
- Polonaise in A-flat Major, Op. 53
BEFORE THE CONCERT
Learn about this concert’s composers and their works. Gain deeper insights into the music – with Kai Christiansen, noted San Francisco musicologist and founder of earsense.org an online chamber music exploratorium.
Lecture starts at 7:00 PM in the Sunset Center concert hall, and are free-of-charge.
Our thanks to Fleurs du Soleil for their beautiful on-stage flower arrangement.